Monday, December 6, 2010

La Tomatina Wallpaper

 Hi, after sometime I decided to upload my wallpaper. It took quite some time because I was trying to get a right music to play along with my wallpaper in my blog. So, my wallpaper is as bellow.

 FINAL WALLPAPER

This was my final outcome of my wallpaper. The reason why I chose Tomato festival is because, I always wanted to join the celebration. La tomatina has always inspired me. There are many common celebration we know around the world but La Tomatina is something very interesting, dirty and extremely fun.

This below picture was my earlier design which I changed to the latest one(as above). I didn’t not like it but I still decided to upload to show that I made some minor changes in my first changing it to my final wallpaper(as above).


No comments:

Post a Comment