Thursday, November 18, 2010

Getting Started With My E-Wallpaper

What I am going to use for my wallpaper?
I am going to build my wallpaper using images for background, images for supporting and some typography.

First I decided what supporting detail/image that I am using for my Wallpaper. Bellow (post) are the images that I will be using for my wallpaper.

This images are not edited for my wallpaper yet.

Later, I used the Magnetic Lasso Tool(in red circle) to crop the images that I need to edit in my wallpaper as below. I open a new Photoshop layout( different layout) to crop all those pictures.




After cropping I used the Move Tool(in blue circle), to move the cropped image that I need. Then I saved the fills before starting my with the actual wallpaper.

No comments:

Post a Comment