Monday, November 1, 2010

Why I opened this blog?

The purpose I started this blog is because it is one of my studies requirement in Foundation level (Alpha level) for the subject Computer Graphics 2. In this computer graphics 2, we are learning how to develop our own graphic/task/design using the Adobe Photoshop software. In Computer graphics 1, which it was held in my 1st semester, we used Adobe Illustrator to do our assignment.
I am currently doing my semester 2. In Adobe Illustrator, we learnt how to compose out own basic layout and it was fun working with that software. We had 2 basic assignments and 1 major assignment.

In Computer Graphics 2, I have been assigned with 2 assignments. 1st assignment is to designing a wallpaper on my own interest festival. Assignment 2 is a group work consisting of 6 people in a group. Assignment 2 is building a yearly calendar using our own theme.

On my nest post, I would like to describe about my 1st assignment. Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment